Wednesday 22 July 2009

Still waiting for tires... (Black Beach QLD - 17/07/2009)

My tires arrived and got fitted on Thursday.
Diana's on Friday morning..
It was stressful to wait and have nothing else planned...

On this beach, this is where we met RobDog:
At the McDonald of North MacKay, Diana noticed a strange boy which was alone
and was going from table to table. I was busy doing some internet, I was not
interested. 1h30 later, we got back to our camp at Black Beach and went at
the beach for a swim (Diana) and a run (me). On my way back to Diana, guess
who was sitting next to her, the strange boy who nicknamed himself Robdog
for Robbie... He wanted to have a chat and that we stay seated next to him.
After, he was asking that we walk him home... Diana was thinking he is
suspicious and we, finally, managed to let him go by himself. Strange
story....

No comments:

Post a Comment