Monday 30 March 2009

First off-road

I have an appointment for my 1000 service next Wednesday so I had to do 200
km today (my day off) to be around 1000.
I took the Pacific Highway till Gosford and went for off-road between
Palmdale and Kulnura.

Remind me to not go for off-road when it's wet...
I enjoyed racing on the dirt which was ok, then the surface changes all the
time and once, it was slippery and I fell... (It was at low speed, it was
ok).

Unfortunately, after the fall, the fork was not very straight, so I did not
enjoy the rest of the off-road... (I was scared of the different surfaces,
as well)
Later, on the road, I found a way to have it straight again. But it has to
be checked during my service, of course.

1 comment:

  1. trop stylééééé. Je suis jaloux !!! et ces photos me font baver ...

    ReplyDelete